Troy Bilt 208cc Front Tine Tiller
- The Troy-Bilt Colt FT is a front-tine tiller ideal for planting, cultivating, and soil turning.
- Compact and flexible for small-to-medium sized gardens with adjustable tilling widths of 13-, 22- or 24-inches.
- 12-inch Steel tines with a depth stake that allows you to customize your tilling depth up to 7-inches.
- Powered by a 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine with 1 forward speed allows you to slice, chop, and turn to create finely milled, well-aerated soil.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Quickly turn soil for easier planting in the spring or turning under vegetation in the fall.
- Handle height adjusts for convenience and comfort for everyone.
- Tiller can also be used to help prep areas for seeding and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil.