Toro 30 in. Power Max Two-Stage (38830)
- Power Up - Blow winter away with the superbly powerful 302cc 4-cycle OHV engine.
- Fast Clearing - Clear 30 in. wide and 21 in. deep, while blasting snow 49 ft. out of your way.
- Tackle Cold Nights with Ease - Keep your fingers toasty and enjoy a brighter and broader view with hand warmers and LED headlight.
- Tight Spaces? - Place the snow with greater precision, such as right next to your fence line, or throw the distance with a double deflector.
- Triggerless Steering - No triggers to pull or levers to break! A simpler way to effortlessly steer.
- Self-Propelled - Quickly and easily cut through snow with total speed control, 6 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse.
- Single Hand Chute Control - Quickly change the chute AND deflector direction with a single, smooth motion thanks to the Quick Stick® chute control.
- Stay the Course - Minimize clogging and maximize speed with the Anti-Clogging System.
- Download the MyToro App from your mobile device's app store for easy access to product resources, including manuals, how-to's, and more.
Old man winter will consider retiring when you roll out this Power Max HD 1030 OHAE 30in., 302cc 2-stage, 4-cycle snow-crushing machine.
Send the snow flying 49 ft. away while making a path 30 in. wide and 21 in. deep. This premium model comes with self-propelled triggerless steering for tight and easy turn—no triggers or levers required.
It’s a one-handed wonder thanks to Quick Stick® control for rapid and effortless chute direction and chute deflector adjustment. Our Anti-Clogging, anti-slow-you-down, System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency, without shear pins. We brake (not break) for obstacles—if the hardened gears and commercial-grade auger hits hard material the engine will purposely stall to prevent damage. The hits keep coming with steel chute, 16 in. tires, hand warmers, LED light and a robust 3-year limited warranty. Tell Old Man Winter to get off your driveway.